PADI Specialty Courses
PADI Certification Fee € 35
PADI Specialty Manual € 30
With the PADI Specialty Courses you can discover new Scuba diving techniques to help you explore more of the undersea world. With the rich diversity of dive sites in the Red Sea, Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village is the perfect place to increase your knowledge and skills. Why not do the drift diving specialty at Tiran or Ras Mohammed or the wreck diving specialty on the world famous wreck of the SS Thistlegorm.
PADI Specialty Dives can be made as individual dives and credited towards your PADI Advanced Open Water Course or you can complete the whole course focusing on your areas of special interest.
With a wide range to choose from the there is definitely something for everyone:
- PADI Night diver – 3 dives
- PADI Deep diver – 4 dives
- PADI Dry Suit – 2 dives
- PADI Underwater Navigation – 3 dives
- PADI Underwater Naturalist – 2 dives
- PADI Drift diver – 2 dives
- PADI Multilevel diver – 2 dives
- PADI Wreck diver – 4 dives
- PADI Search & Recovery – 4 dives
- PADI Boat Diver – 2 dives
- PADI Sidemount Diver – 1 confined, 3 open water dives
- PADI Aware Fish Identification – 2 dives
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy – 2 dives
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography – 2 dives
Duration & Prerequisites
- 1 – 2 days
- Dependent on course, please check with us for details.
- Certain dives will incur surcharges such as the wreck diving specialty.
Please note that all student divers must complete the PADI Divers Medical Questionnaire and Medical Statement prior to starting any course. If a student has any of the medical conditions that are listed then signed clearance from a doctor experienced in diving medicine must be provided on check-in, this can also be arranged locally with the doctors at the hyperbaric chamber.